August 31, 2011

EPIC READ, WRITE, WORD GAME, -ATHON!

ANNOUNCING A EVENT BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE NON RELUCTANT READER AND PATO'S CAVE!
THE 2011, FIRST EVER, TRILEXITHON! Featuring all member's of Pato's Cave, where for 24 hours we stay up and read, write, and play word games. And besides being a participant I'm also doing all media for this event! Woohoo!
So, I'm doing a live stream using Ustream. The event will go live September 2nd, at 10:00am Pacific time and will end September 3rd, my birthday, at the same time. I'm also going to do a giveaway. Whoever guesses most closely the number of pages I'll be able to read receives an awesome prize that is a mystery but it will be something awesome, I can personally assure you of that! You can guess up to 9:59 am on Friday. So enter using the form, make a guess, and wait... I'll be having the webcam up so you can watch it from my blog at the time.


Over and out,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison