June 19, 2012

Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR List
5
Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
I got a egalley of this off netgalley, and it looks like a really unique dystopian! 
4
4What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
The whole soul dsytopian thing that seen a rise in the last six months is really, interesting! And that cover is the cat's meow!
3
Defiance by C.J. Redwine
Ever since I saw this book I has been pining for it! I really liked the high fantasy dystopian thing like in Shadow and Bone so this one should be interesting.
3
Team Human by Justine Larbalestier and Sarah Rees Brennan
I am so flippin' tired of the vampire romances, so I can't wait to read a book that makes fun of them!
2
The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
I love the idea of this! Sounds like an escape from Alcatraze sorta novel!
1
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
I love historical fantasy and zombies rule!
As I'm rushing to leave for a trip which I'll be on when this post goes up, I only have five this week! Sorry!

 



7 comments:

  1. No light reads, huh? :) hehe, I like your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list. I just finished Defiance and loved it. Am looking forward to reading What's Left of Me. And I'll have to check out Glitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Excited for Defiance too! Awesome list! :D

    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for Defiance too! And Team Human was great. I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Defiance looks amazing! I can't wait to see what you think of all these books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Defiance and Something Strange & Deadly sound so awesome! Great list!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/top-ten-tuesday-27-summer-tbr-list.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison