August 8, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine
My pick:

The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
Release Date ~ 10/23/12
Publisher ~ Harlequin Teen
 Don't look at Them. Never let Them know you can see Them.
That is Ethan Chase's unbreakable rule. Until the fey he avoids at all costs—including his reputation—begin to disappear, and Ethan is attacked. Now he must change the rules to protect his family. To save a girl he never thought he's dare to fall for.
Ethan thought he had protected himself from his older sister's world—the land of Faery. His previous time in the Iron Realm left him with nothing but fear and disgust for the world Meghan Chase has made her home, a land of myths and talking cats, of magic and seductive enemies. But when destiny comes for Ethan, there is no escape from a danger long, long forgotten.
My name is Ethan Chase. And I may not live to see my eighteenth birthday. 
Everything Julie Kagawa touches turns to gold. She's one of the best paranormal authors out there, and I'm really excited that she's writing a book with a guy man character. And c'mon, didn't we all think Ethan was the cutest little thing? I can't wait to see him when he's all grown up!

16 comments:

  1. Good choice! I can't wait to read this one! Julie Kagawa is indeed amazing! Thanks for sharing.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every YA lover is waiting on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great choice! I have just started this book, I loved the Iron Fey series.

    My WoW – http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-8th-august.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great choice! :) I just got it yesterday from NetGalley!! :)

    Here is mine Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick. i loved the Iron Fey series, so I can't wait to see what happens in this one too... :)


    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=2995

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a copy of this waiting to be read but am putting off til closer to release date. Great choice though!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Netgalley allowed me to read it *happy dance* I loved the Iron Fey, so I can't wait :D Awesome pick!

    My WoW pick

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one does look awesome! I didn't like the Iron fey until the last book but can't wait for this!

    My WOW
    And check out my giveaway, i'm giving this away HERE

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very popular choice for WOW and I can see why. I've heard great things about the Iron Fey series and this one is a spin-off so it should be just as good. Great pick.
    It's on my to-read list as well.
    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have an ARC of this but I haven't read it yet!! Looks awesome, great choice.

    My WOW and international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read any of the books in this series, well i know this is a breakout book but still i have to get on it. Great choice. Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I'd read just about anything Kagawa writes. And I can't wait to hold this shiny in my hands! So looking forward to Ethan's story. Thanks for sharing! Thanks for sharing! Here's my WoW post. Happy Wednesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pick! I can't wait to finish this series. I've actually only read The Iron King, but I can't wait to read more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha, I may have to disagree with Julie gold comment but then again I haven't read the Iron Fey series ..awesome pick! I really really love the cover of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've seen this one a ton lately! I still need to read the series. Such a fail on my part! Loved her Immortal Rules book.
    Our WoW @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yes! This one looks fab. Great choice.

    Here's my version of WoW

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison